Meaning this is my first blog on a forum such as this. I've done myspace blogs, but somehow it's not really the same. This feels more...real, I guess you could say. All over cyberspace for posterity!
There have been so many changes in my life recently. Life is all about change of course, but these are different. The way things fell into place can really only be attributed to God and the plan He has for my life.
First, I got a part-time job. It's not that I don't make good money, I really do, esp for this area. I was just tired of always WORRYING about money. So I got this job at my church and I'm thinking it's going to be decent but not great. Imagine my surprise when they offered me $5/hour more than I was going to ask for! I felt so blessed, esp since I was feeling like it was time for me to fly the coop.
Yep, that's right, I moved out! It's only been a few weeks but maaaaaaan am I happy! Estatic even! I am way too independent-minded, stubborn, hardheaded to be living with my parents, rent-free or not! So what if I can't drop $100 on new clothes, or run out to dinner with my girls every week. I can invite them over and not have to run it by my parents first!!!! I'm sure you can see from all of the exclamation points in this paragraph that I'm sooo happy :-)
And lastly, I've decided to "go natural." Yep, I'm gonna let my kinky locks come out and play. Part of my reasoning comes from my best friend D having gone natural. She has the cutest little curls ever. I don't have those, lol. Mine is more crinkly. The other part is just being tired of being a slave to chemicals and scraping together enough to get my wig done right.
Nevermind, this is the last: I cut my hair. Yeah I know, I know, WHAT?!?!!? I had to. I got braids for my Bahamas trip and they tore up my hair. I'm pretty pissed about it but it's actually kinda better since my roots are so....full, lol. It won't stay short like this because I liked my long hair.
Ok seriously, that's it!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment